The annual Hillsmeade School Disco will be held on Friday September 8th — another terrific event organised by volunteers in the Hillsmeade Fundraising Committee.
- Junior Disco (Grade Prep – 2): 5:30pm – 7pm
- Senior Disco (Grade 3 – 6): 7:30pm – 9pm
The Disco is a special opportunity for the students to build confidence socialising amongst their peers, and particularly for the younger kids it is an opportunity to practice independence from their parents in a safe environment.
Parents are welcome to attend the Disco, but we request that you watch your children from the designated parents area. There will be a significant number of parent volunteers with Working With Children Checks supervising the children, assisted by a number of teachers also volunteering their personal time.
If you would like to be a parent participant at the Disco we welcome volunteers! You will need a (free) Working With Children Check — please contact the school office to let us know that you’re available to help.
Latest posts by Stewart Johnson (see all)
- Reminder: Tomorrow is the LAST DAY for Canteen lunch orders - December 14, 2017
- Tomorrow is a Free Dress Day - December 14, 2017
- Year 2 Camp starts Tomorrow - December 13, 2017