In response to some parent queries this week:
- Prep and Grade 1 students share all their pens and textas, so parents only need to label their exercise books, folios and reading journals.
- Grade 2 to Grade 6 students don’t share their book pack stationery, so everything should be labelled with your child’s name.
Lastly, we’ve been made aware that the supplier has accidentally included the 2017 Reading Journal in the Grade 3 packs — they will supply the correct 2018 ones in January and we’ll distribute them in class.
Latest posts by Stewart Johnson (see all)
- Reminder: Tomorrow is the LAST DAY for Canteen lunch orders - December 14, 2017
- Tomorrow is a Free Dress Day - December 14, 2017
- Year 2 Camp starts Tomorrow - December 13, 2017