Hi Families –
Today the Premier announced an extension to our lockdown, so we will be continuing remote learning through to Thursday August 19. The same conditions apply (below) if you need your child supervised at school.
As a reminder: the on-site students are doing the same remote learning as children at home, they are just doing it while being supervised by rotating staff on shifts in classrooms.
If you require on-site supervision for this next 7 day period, please email the school mailbox and specify the days you need supervision.
Please be patient, we learn about lockdown updates at the same time as the broader community.
Schools will continue to provide on-site supervision for students in the following categories:
- Children where both parents and/or carers are authorised workers who cannot work from home, work for an essential provider and where no other supervision arrangements can be made:
- Where there are two parents/carers, both must be authorised workers, working outside the home in order for their children to be eligible for on-site provision
- For single parents/ carers, the authorised worker must be working outside the home in order for their children to be eligible for on-site provision.
- Children experiencing vulnerability, including:
- children in out-of-home care
- children deemed vulnerable by a government agency, funded family or family violence service, and is assessed as requiring education and care outside the family home
- children identified by a school as vulnerable, including via referral from a government agency, or funded family or family violence service, homeless or youth justice service or mental health or other health service.