Hi Families –
Book packs for 2023 are now available to order. This year we have partnered with an external provider (Paperchase) and you can order book packs on their website. Orders must be received on or before Saturday December 3 in order to be delivered for the start of the 2023 school year.
Click here to order your book packs for your children.
Enter code BTSHPS (do not enter Hillsmeade, only the code BTSHPS will work)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to use the online website?
- No, you are free to source the required stationery from anywhere. The online website is provided as a convenient option for parents.
- Payment through the website can be made with VISA or Mastercard credit or debit cards. ZIP Pay is also available.
- Can I come and buy the book pack in the office?
- No, the school is not selling book packs from the office. They are only available online through the website. The school is not involved in the transaction — you will be paying the external provider directly.
- Can I buy the book packs on Compass?
- No, the school is not selling book packs. They are only available online through the website.
- Can I buy the book pack in person from the supplier?
- No the supplier (Paperchase) do not have a retail store. Items are only available for order online through the website.
- Can I bring stationery from home?
- Yes, you can supply stationery from anywhere (Big W, Smiggle, Officeworks, etc) so long as your child has all of the items in the list in the correct sizes and quantities.
- What is in the book pack for each year level?
- You can see the full book list on the website, and it can be printed to paper or PDF on the website. Copies are also available in the office.
- Can I buy only some of the items (a partial pack instead of a complete pack)?
- No, in order to keep costs down the packs are pre-built and only available as complete packs. Partial packs are not available. If you do not want to purchase a complete pack (e.g. because you already have some items at home) then you will need to source the remaining items yourself.
- Are there bulk discounts available for multiple children?
- No there are no bulk discounts.
- Does the school supply stationery?
- No the school does not sell or provide book packs. Your children will need to bring their own book packs at the start of 2023 if you do not use the website.
- Can I use CSEF?
- CSEF is Camps, Sports and Excursions Funding, and therefore cannot be used for purchasing book packs.
- Where and when will the book packs be delivered?
- If you use the website to buy book packs for your children then they will be delivered to the school and will be available at school when your children return to school in 2023.
- If you are sourcing the book pack stationery yourself then your child will need to bring it with them when they start school in 2023.
- The book packs cannot be collected from the supplier (Paperchase).
- What happens if I miss the December 3 cut off date?
- Any orders placed after December 3 will have a $5 processing fee.
- Orders placed after December 3 may not be available for the first day of school in 2023.
- Online ordering is closed permanently on February 1, 2023.