The forms below can be printed out, completed and submitted to the office.

If you have any questions about when or why you may need a form, please contact the school.

Form Purpose
OSHC Enrolment Form Use this form to enrol your child in Out of School House Care (OSHC): before-school and/or after-school care.
ICT User Agreement 2020 Learning at Hillsmeade PS involves the use of digital technology, online content, video conferencing and email. Students and their Parents must complete the ICT User Agreement before students will be have access to the school’s online resources.