Our school Principal is Elaine Lesiuk, who started with us on July 12, 2021. Elaine comes to us with a wealth of experience from a long career with DET.
Hillsmeade Primary School is situated in the South Eastern corridor of Melbourne. With a current enrolment of 800+ students the school is a dynamic and vibrant educational focus for the local community. It is located in Narre Warren South — a south-eastern suburb of Melbourne that is situated 45km from Melbourne’s CBD within a growth corridor, currently increasing at the fourth fastest rate in Australia.
Hillsmeade Primary School is committed to providing a child-friendly environment where children feel safe and their voices are heard about decisions that affect their lives.
Over the last few years the school has significantly invested in our building and grounds using a mixture of government funding, special grants and parent/community fundraising.
- Early Learning Centre (ELC)
- Out of School Hours Care (OSHC)
- Gymnasium (coming soon)
- Playgrounds (coming soon)
- Sports Oval and Running Track (coming soon)
How We Operate
- Curriculum: how we teach and encourage learning, and our curriculum areas.
- Timetable, Calendar and Student-Free Days: key times for each day at school
- School Uniform: what to wear
- School Portal: our main channel for communicating with parents
- Payments with Qkr: how to pay for Canteen, OSHC and ELC.
- The Link: our weekly newsletter home to parents
- This website and Social Media: how we share public information and reminders
- Contact Us: how to contact the school
- Camps & Excursions: our main camps, incursions and excursions, including information on permissions and government funding
- Book Packs & School Fees: Required stationery for teaching and learning.
- Drop-off, Pick-Up and Parent Parking: how and when to drop off and pick up your child.
Hillsmeade Primary School values and promotes strong partnerships between students, staff, parents and the community through parents working alongside staff, community events, fundraisers and working bees.