All parents will receive a login for the portal. Please contact the office if you do not yet have a login. We highly encourage all parents to download the Compass app for your phone or iPad.
Using Compass you are able to:
- Receive important news and updates from the school and your children’s teachers.
- View the school calendar and keep up-to-date with school activities.
- Receive notifications about camps, excursions, and other events. You are also able to provide permission and payment for events electronically.
- View your children’s learning updates and reports.
- Review your children’s attendance records and provide updates on absences.
- Contact your children’s teachers.
We have published some tips and how-to articles on getting the most out of Compass as a parent:
- Compass: Why we use it, and a feature overview
- Compass: Keeping Up-To-Date With News
- Compass: Contacting Teachers
- Compass: School Calendar
- Compass: Student Absences & Notes
- Compass: Events Introduction
- Compass: Event Payments & Consent
- Compass: Payment Plans
- Compass: How to View Reports