KidsMatter Primary is a mental health and wellbeing framework for primary schools and is proven to make a positive difference to the lives of Australian children.
KidsMatter Primary provides the methods, tools and support to help schools work with parents and carers, health services and the wider community, to nurture happy, balanced kids.
Recent Updates on Kidsmatter
- Social skills for children by Michael Grose
- How to raise independent kids
- Social and emotional learning: suggestions for families
- Thinking about Transition to School
- How to foster resilience in everyday life
- Dads make a difference
- Bounce Back Term 3
- Bounce Back Parent Information Sessions
- Bounce Back Term 2
- Bounce Back