|Prep Performing Arts Lessons||Year 1 Performing Arts Lessons||Year 2 Performing Arts Lessons||Year 3 Performing Arts Lessons||Year 4 Performing Arts Lessons||Year 5 Performing Arts Lessons|
In line with the Victorian Drama Curriculum, Performing Arts provides opportunities for students to:
- Develop confidence, imagination, creativity, communication, self-esteem, teamwork, curiosity, independence, resilience and risk taking.
- Participate in activities including puppets, drama games, role plays and improvisation skills, use of body, facial expressions, voice and movement.
- Develop characters, rehearse and perform scripted plays, view drama as an audience member and perform drama to an audience.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the elements of drama and theatre terminology.
- Develop understandings about drama from different cultures.
- Participate in a bi-annual musical production showcased by Years 4 – 6, performing at Bunjil Place Theatre in Narre Warren.
You can send images & videos of your work to Miss McKelvie at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.