|Year 3 Media Arts Lessons||Year 4 Media Arts Lessons||Year 5 Media Arts Lessons||Year 6 Media Arts Lessons|
The Media Arts program, in line with the Victorian Curriculum provides opportunities for students to:
- Plan, design and take a series of photographs following the rules of photography.
- Use responsible media practices when making media artworks.
- Explore different power relationships and perspectives on characters.
- Use storyboards to design and create short video sequences, identifying correct angles and shot types.
- Analyse movie scenes and trailers and critique the chosen shots, music, sound effects and implied audience.
- Edit videos, including cuts, transitions, effects, titles, music and sound effects.
- Identify intended purposes and meanings of media artworks including media artworks of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
You can send images & videos of your work to Mr Cole at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.