Part of the Specialist Learning Portal
|Prep Music Lessons||Year 1 Music Lessons||Year 2 Music Lessons||Year 3 Music Lessons||Year 4 Music Lessons||Year 6 Music Lessons|
The Music program, in line with the Victorian Curriculum, provides opportunities for students to:
- Learn skills and techniques for playing a variety of instruments, singing, improvising, exploring and responding to music.
- Experience playing a wide variety of instruments, which include: ukulele, guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, drums and a variety of tuned and untuned percussion.
- Learn about music from different countries and times in history.
- Listen to and observe performances from a variety of artists.
- Compose, improvise and perform their own music.
- Participate in Performing Arts/Music based Electives and the Victorian State Schools Spectacular (audition only).
- Participate in the Private Instrumental Music program with lessons available for guitar, keyboard, vocals and drums.
You can send images & videos of your work to Mrs Scott at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.